Maxim

RWS jumpsuit

Hello i came across a jumpsuit that fit me very well. it was a RWS Rel suit. booties, grippers, seeems to have a lycra section on the back. a protective section on ass etc =) the suit was in excellent condition the onle area i could see worn was the booties other than that like new.

the price on it was $250 AUS. which works out to be like $170us. im a complete newbie when it comes to suits but this is the first one that i have came across that fits me is it a good buy. and are they quality suits.

Thanks in advance for your imput

Life is Great. Even Greater what we do with it.

the price on it was $250 AUS.

Seems kinda expensive for a second hand suit. You can get a new, custom made suit at www.spiritskysports.com for about $285. I know RMW suits are pretty good from what i've heard, but so are spirit, and they're an aussy company - so easy to get. I live in sydney and I'm going to get a spirit suit within the next 2 weeks. Heard good things about them, and the ones I've seen at the dz look pretty good.
Also, I've been offered 2 used RW suits this weekend - one was $50 and one was free, so I think what they're asking for the RMW suit is expensive, but then again, maybe not.
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

I've heard that Spirir rel suits aren't all that good for rel. His freefly suits are good. Just reapeating what I've heard.

On the other hand, I have a rel suit and freefly suit from Air Suits. Top notch.
--
Arching is overrated - Marlies

the suits in Oz cost 400+ AUD 250 for a mint condition suit is a OK price, they may come down a bit.
RMW jumpsuits are made by a skydiver in Melbourne (Victoria) her name is Michelle Waller, she does really good work. The suits are a much better build (IMO) than either, Spirit, TADS (Gravitator) or AIR Suits, but they are also a little more pricey.
If the cost of $250 is landed to you & it's the size and colours you want I'd say go for it.
They are good suits.
Check out her site
http://www.rmwjumpsuits.com/
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?