ttoy

Newbie... planning first jump

Hi Everyone. I am glad to have found this place. I am planning my first tandem jump for next month. I am scared but it's something that i've wanted to do since I was a child. I am sure I will post as the day gets closer with lots of questions.

AND STILL PICS!

Skymama is one hundred percent right! As a tandem vidiot myself i see countless people that come through and decide not to take video or stills and only end up regretting it. The video will help you remember so much of your jump afterwards, enjoy it and good luck! :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

i totally understand your nervousness, but dont worry!!! i found out i was going on my first tandem 10 minutes to load, and that was about exactly how long it took them to strap me up and get me on the plane. my instructor, Ben, explained everything on the way up, and it really was as easy as falling. :)i hope you have a blast and DONT FORGET TO KEEP YOUR FEET UP!!! ;)

I recently did my first tandem. My instructor told me that its okay to be scared because if you weren't, it wouldn't be as much fun when you jump! Just try not to be too nervous, listen to your instructor, remember to arch and SMILE! You will have lots of fun...let us know how it went!!