markph

Working on my 'A' at The Farm in Georgia

I have been lurking in the shadows...reading up on other feedback and the i-net to soak up what I can. Others ask what I have learned...hmmm...I have learned to pull, not die and have increased my vocabulary a word or two! ;)

Did a tandem the summer of 2005, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about jumping ever since!

I joined the fine crew, about 45 mins from my home, at Georgia's Skydive The Farm and completed my AFF on May 25th.

The only sad thought that crosses my mind is I waited so long to start the sport. I should have started when I was much younger. :(

If anyone is considering AFF...check out The Farm...it was just the right pace for me.

To all the ladies and gents that made it possible...thanks again... More beer will be on the way...14 more jumps and nothing but blue skies and great times ahead!

Welcome to the forums! :)

and have increased my vocabulary a word or two!

So I see you've met Lee! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hi Mark,

I jump at the farm regularly. We had a great time this weekend with the boogie. I will try to find you and say hi next weekend. Keep jumping! Say hi if you see me with the RW crowd.

Blue Skies,
Kathleen

Check out my kiss pass pic on the wall over the gear store door. :D

Thanks! I was there Friday night and Saturday morning/afternoon; then I had to cruise. Was able to get two Friday, and three more on Saturday. The Saturday morning jump rocked...nothing like waking up and getting a jump to get things started!

Kiss Pass Pic? I'll be sure to look for it! Was that a farm requirement? In either case, I'm guessing you were signed off? :ph34r: