xmerc801x

Hey hey hey!

Hello to everyone here!

I am new to the sport and just working on getting licensed. I have learned so much in suck a little time and love talking to anybody with any type of experience.

I have already become completely addicted!!! I blow almost all my money every payday on skydiving and fiend like a junkie until I can get back up again...but hey, at least it's not crack!
The question is not how far; the question is is do you have the constitution, the depth of faith, to as far as is needed?

Hello to everyone here!

I have already become completely addicted!!! I blow almost all my money every payday on skydiving and fiend like a junkie until I can get back up again...but hey, at least it's not crack!

I know how you feel Zachary it was the same for me. I am new to skydiving too and I agree its way better then crack:D
My drinking team has a skydiving problem

Yea!! It is definately an addiction!! I just watched someone's skydiving video on My Space and I am sitting here with my heart pounding, my hands clammy....Adreneline pumping....but no way to get a "skydive fix" right now. Dang!! I have worked in Addictions and Mental Health most of my adult life. Yes! It is an addiction!! What is more due to health conditions I probably should not jump again (Oh, "probably" hell I should NOT jump again) but I am sitting here trying to figure out a way to safely jump with out breaking any more bones. What an addiction! Any suggestions?
It's never too late to have a happy childhood!! Have a happy day!!
Janet

Welcome!
Hope that you enjoy jumping - I love it! Hope to see you around

ps..liked yourmyspace page:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!