roxi

Roxi AKA Mouse, new to the obsession.

Welcome to the forums! Good on you, in the skydiving world the learning isn't limited just to the air and hanging around on the ground is very important. Chat to experienced people, ask questions, watch other people land and learn from their mistakes/what they do right. And most of all, have fun! ;)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

We sure are, cant wait get to see some people my man and I have met along the way. Of course he's been in the sport lot longer, knows more peeps. But the people i have met along the way have been awesome and the great thing is you know you'll see them again. Certainly see ya there, thanks for the reply.
hmmm says the mouse

My man has tried to convey that to me from the get go. Wasn't easy at first being grounded but i have learned ALOT along the way. Started at clewiston, fl had an awesome instructor; then to tampa, peeps are great there; and z hills. Z hills was awesome parachutes coming in allllll day great to watch coming in especially when they land in front of the Tahjma Tent (that'd be our big ass tent). Met some awesome peeps there. Actually i hope they log on cause my phone dont work out here ;) Suppose to let them know we landed ok. So anyway I get to drive the 'special' bus and learn:)
hmmm says the mouse

Met some awesome peeps there. Actually i hope they log on cause my phone dont work out here ;) Suppose to let them know we landed ok.

Make a post in Bonfire to the Z-hillians, they read that forum more than this one.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Roxi AKA Mouse, new to the sport. Searched out a few or more dz's. Just found a DZ home to learn at. Hooked right off the bat. Livin on Skydive The Farm now try to help out where needed and learn.

was good to meet you this past weekend roxi. you have a shining spirit. I look forward to seeing you around the DZ all next season.:)

Well i am sure you all feel alot safer now. Adam seemed to look at lil green when looking at the t-bo. Awesome on the pack jobs!!!!!!!! Told chad - you know how prooud he gets bout that stuff. Hey its his bday today!!!
hmmm says the mouse

Awesome, I ended up taking out the windsock on the runway. I made a bunch of mistakes coming in, I walked away with a small abrasin and bruise, it could have been much worse!!!, I did take part in a 5-way and 6-way. Jumping with other people is so much fun!!! Tell Chad everyone said Hi..........Jamie

Well you didnt do too bad cause youre telling me about itB| just lil scratched up is all. As they say 'If you're gonna be brave ya gotta be tough' That wind sock prob needed to be replaced anyway. Glad you're ok though.

We had two peeps land in the trees this past weekend or maybe three. One had to sit up 100 ft for 1 1/2 hrs til found and another got poked by the tree, left a nice lil hole.

Chad's doing awesome, tell him you all say hey. I'll have him shoot you a message;)
hmmm says the mouse