Ncrowe

Wings Containers

Does any one have any pictures of Wings containers that are gold or orange? I'm going to be ordering one soon and want to make sure Im going to like the color combo im leaning towards. Thanks for the replys

I'm not sure this is the correct place for this thread, move if needed.

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Try http://www.skydivewings.com/
They may have photos of the containers in the colors you mentioned.
Have you tried other containers?
Smack me if I am out of place, but ordering a container after 15 jumps may be a little risky. Are you sure you'll still be happy with it after 200 jumps? 400? Make sure you purchase something that you won't find obsolete in 6 months when you know more about the sport.
In any case, have fun jumping whatever it is you are jumping;)

Cheers,

Nick

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Yeah i've been all through their website but can't seem to find a gold colored rig. I won't smack you but I don't think buying a new container is too crazy. I'm defintly going to be doing this for quite some time, im hooked big time. And I 'll be able to buy a container that fits a 170 which i'll be able to jump for at leats 200-300 jumps then downsize to a 150 for who knows how long. After looking for a complete rig for sometime now I'm about ready to give up just buy a new container it'll only end costing me maybe 500 more dollars in the long run.

Smack me if I am out of place, but ordering a container after 15 jumps may be a little risky.

why ? if you research andd talk to people and know you'll keep jumping.
i've ordered my wings when i had about 20 jumps.
and after 2.5 years and 200 jumps, it still looks almost new.
as for downsizing, i doubt i'll go below my 170 anytime soon.

wings are cool B|

O
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

Here is my BLACK and ORANGE wings container. It's about a year old...
I don't have a picture of it when it's packed up because I used this pic to sell my canopy. But nonetheless, it should give you a pretty good idea of what the orange looks like on the Wings.

Hope this helps!

"We see the world just the way we are...

Cool thanks for the replys, I'm leaning towards either gold or a blue colored rig, the orange is just too orange if that makes any sense at all. Any gold wings out there ??