rave4funn

Louisiana skydiver

What's up? I am new to skydiving. I made my third tandem jump last Sunday goldcoast skydivers in Lucedale, MS. They were a great group of people. Everyone from my group of fourteen is talking about returning soon to get certified. I should be returning the weekend of Aug 12th to get started.

I highly recommend goldcoast skydivers to anyone. I am far from experieinced, but this group outshined the other two places I've jumpedby far.

-Justin
---------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/rave4funn

Justin--We really enjoyed having you and your group. You did a great job organizing everyone. We look forward to getting to know you more and jumping with you one day in the future. Welcome to the wonderful sport of skydiving and your new addiction. See you soon!

Leanne

I am!!!

As it happens, I'm moving to Florida the end of this month. I'm going to be locating our company down there. I'll find myself back in the south and more importantly, back in 'ol Miss since leaving Stennis after last year's storms. Wanted to stop by and visit you folks, but Wilma calleth.

See ya soon

Keith
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Justin--We really enjoyed having you and your group. You did a great job organizing everyone. We look forward to getting to know you more and jumping with you one day in the future. Welcome to the wonderful sport of skydiving and your new addiction. See you soon!

Leanne

Thanks. I made my reservation today for my AFF program. I'll see you August 13th. There should be five of us from my tandem group coming out there. Hopefully more of them will decide to join us.
---------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/rave4funn