flygirl719

Skydiving is contagious...

...and I'm already feeling sick!!!

Hey there, just dropping by to introduce myself... I did my first Tandem and then my second and then my third within two consecutive weekends last month. I started the AFF course yesterday. What can I say... I'm STOKED!!!

skydiving is a disease.

It is not necessarily contagious, but you can spread it. Skydiving is a sickness that is selective, it takes the strong, those unafraid to push themselves and those around them. It dies out over time in some but in others it only grows stronger.

I am one of the latter, afflicted with this particular aliment. it makes you feel euphoric and happy all the time. All that is required to receive these feelings is your complete and utter surrender to it. Once given you can still have your life back but it takes more and more to recover as time passes.

It has been 14 years 10 months 23 days and one hour since I contracted this illness, and I have not been able to escape its hold on me. I hope you can become one like me. I would'nt mind the company.

I have more good memories then most people will have in a hundred years of life. I pity those who are never infected because they will never know how much they are missing.

That response kinda got out of hand, sorry. I just ment to say Welcome to the forums and welcome to the best times you will ever have. SKYDIVE!!
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.