cocker

5 days till I jump and I can't wait :-)

Well, that's me just about to jet off to the freefall university in Madrid for the AFF course. Having looked through the forums here I am now not only really looking forward to getting into sky diving but also looking forward to meeting loads of great people. I really really really can't wait :-)

Hey all, well I'm from Glasgow in Scotland, so I'll be flying out from Glasgow via London to Madrid. I haven't jumped before, but I've always wanted to do this. Now I have the time and resources available there is nothing to stop me. I'm going for the full two weeks so I should (hopefully) be able to get through the course and have plenty of time to get in all my consol jumps and a few just for fun.

To Mike111, Skymama, Peej, Daniel owen uk and Skydivermom, thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

Hope i'll be able to say "Hi" on the way down to you all someday :-)

Hey all, well I'm from Glasgow in Scotland, so I'll be flying out from Glasgow via London to Madrid. I haven't jumped before, but I've always wanted to do this. Now I have the time and resources available there is nothing to stop me. I'm going for the full two weeks so I should (hopefully) be able to get through the course and have plenty of time to get in all my consol jumps and a few just for fun.

To Mike111, Skymama, Peej, Daniel owen uk and Skydivermom, thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

Hope i'll be able to say "Hi" on the way down to you all someday :-)

I don't know man. I hear once you get into Madrid you may never want to leave AND then add the fact you are skydiving as well...you may be there for the rest of your life my friend...sun, fun, jumping and the women...yeah I would say Scotland has lost another one.

...Happiness is just a drool away....mmmmm....

Hey Drool baby, how right your post is :-). I had such a great time there doing my AFF (completed 21 jumps in total). It was so much fun I've already decided to sell up here and move out there in Jan-Feb next year. I just hope the powers that be don't ever find out about skydiving. They'll either tax it or make it illegal :-). 21 jumps and so many creamed in landings down the line and I still crap myself everytime. I love it :-)