Droolbaby

OH..this looks like fun.

Hello everyone. Well I am new to the civilian skydiving thing...just not to slinging my body from a moving aircraft. Spent ten years jumping from a military plane and have now graduated to the big time. Much beter on the body this way. Hummm...anyway, just wanted to say hello and drools to yous.

...Happiness is just a drool away....mmmmm....

hello and drools to yous.
Happiness is just a drool away....mmmmm.... /

Hey Droolbaby, thats a great schtick;)

so is this an uncontrollable problem? A neighbors dog used to have a real slobbering problem and they gave it a "goober rag". Lol- it always had this cloth in its mouth with the ends hanging out on either side. Maybe something like that would help. I think the patent is still available.:D

so how'd you come up with that name? Droolbaby?

Wentto school one day after being up all night working on a project. Gotto my history class and fell asleep and started one of those dreams that a 7th grader shouldnt dream of in history class...and it involved the girl that sat next to me. Well "SHE" woke me up after class and I peeled my head from the desk and looked at her. After a while she leaned in and said "You have a little drool, baby." Well, my friends heard that and the name stuck. Mortifying for a 7th grader.

so is this an uncontrollable problem? A neighbors dog used to have a real slobbering problem and they gave it a "goober rag". Lol- it always had this cloth in its mouth with the ends hanging out on either side. Maybe something like that would help. I think the patent is still available.:D

hummm...had a girlfriend once give me a drool cup when we went to bed..is that close enough?

Hey DB, welcome to the forums. Good meeting you at the tunnel in Perris. Let me know when you might make it up to the Bay area.

Looking forward to coming up. Maybe mid-November. Need to finish AFF so I can fly on my own. Thanks for the tip...got some kewl cats here...especially SkyMamma..I feel so at home now *drool*. Did I do that?