hotsun

I have a new love!

Just started skydiving on my son's 18th birthday. Knew he would love it - wasn't sure about me. Thought I would do just 1 tandem... 6 weeks later I have 36 jumps and my A license. Can't believe it took me so long, but I plan to learn all I can and enjoy the hell out of it!! Hope to make new friends here and possibly meet up with you "Up There"!!

Love the Sunshine!

Hi Peej,

My son left for college labor day weekend (freshman year) and he is already missing the DZ (not me but the DZ!). [:/] He was a natural and did 18 jumps in 2 days to finish his STP training. He has 46 jumps and his A license now. But I had more challenges during my training than he did - off DZ landing, line twists and a total malfunction. I never thought about stopping though - I truly love this sport!!

Love the Sunshine!

It is awesome jumping with my son!! Right now we are still learning to stay together. He is going to try and teach me how to sit. Maybe while he is gone for a month to college I can learn from someone else and surprise him when he returns! :D He is a natural. Our home DZ is Skydive Spaceland in Houston where the freefly team Spaceland Anomaly trains. They are fantastic! Maybe I can get one of them to coach me now that Nationals are over and they won Gold!!! I could be better than my son when he returns!B| I look forward to meeting new friends here and exchanging ideas about my newest obsession!

Love the Sunshine!

Hey Darla,

Well i think it's fantastic that you've fallen in love with it and that you and he can share something like skydiving!
I'm still trying to talk my mom and dad into doing tandems while i fly around with them.

Have fun on DZ.com, i'm sure you'll find some cool things here to try out and show your by next time you jump together!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky