Thunderbow

Finally got my A license!!!!

After only 31 years (and 300 jumps) I finally got my A license. Thanks to Ron and Brenda O'Brian from Napoleon Skydiving Center (Michigan) for taking the time to get me squared away. I've been hanging around DZ.com for awhile and really enjoy reading some of the stuff here. It helps during the week and on those nasty Michigan weekends we sometime have.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.

Congratulations! Don't feel bad. It took me 31 years just to make my first jump. I turned 31 last April and skydiving was a gift from my dare-devil sister. Now I'm addicted and will start classes in mid June. Good luck and enjoy the sky!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Congrats. It doesn't matter how long. You made it now keep up the good work. Keep learning... Keep reading... welcome... although the dedication made you a skydiver in heart a long time ago.
"Cloudy Skies look different through skydivers eyes. Is that a hole in the clouds I see?" Let's get driving!

Blue Skies and Sweet Dreams

hey, that's awesome!!! i have more instructor jumps than the avg student, but i'm hoping it will make me a better jumper having spent all this time at the dz soaking in valuable instructor time.
i think my patience would have given up a while back, so congrats on your big accomplishment.. have fun!!!
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce