EMSchick98

And it starts...

Hey all~
Okay so I might have been slightly sarcastic with the whole sweet and innocent thing... but just slightly!!! ;) I definitely want to see the whole boogie scene! I am actually going to be here this weekend now!!! But the downside is I may not be around on the 14th and 15th :( I am going to try though! Well if weather permits, I am thinking this weekend I am going to try to jump a couple times!!!

And most importantly... yep another Cowbell freak!!! And proud of it!!!

not another cowbell freak!!!!!

Freaks of the world UNITE !!!

Watch out dude... Have Cowbell, will travel!!! I may have to kidnap a few of the ladies and come spread some Cowbell love in Raeford!!!

Don't worry though, my arrival is always announced quite "distinctly"...

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

hey girlie...it was so great to meet you guys this weekend!!! can't wait to see you guys again...next time you will learn how to pack!!!! none of this shy...sweet...innocent thing...
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Well like I said, once the weather stops hating me and I can jump, then it's on ;) It was great meeting you too!!! I will be there this weekend!!! You better be there too!!! Let's see how many AFF jumps we can do in one weekend!!! (although you will be done WAY before me...)

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

Even if it rains, bring your ass... You are sure to learn something every time you are there... When I was a student I spent more than one weekend grounded for weather, but I went anyway. I think I learned more those weekends than any other; since what do skydivers do when they are not jumping????? They talk about skydiving!

Not to mention the fact remains... we always party at night!!! ;)

Besides since I was informed I need to learn how to pack my chute or so I was told... Too bad Jenn is ditching us though :( Very sad!!!

That was just WRONG!!! I actually contemplated not going to see the family just because it would take away a weekend at the DZ...but since my grandmother has been in and out of the hospital...I have to go...

And yes...you do need to learn how to pack...jumpchikk can help you with that this weekend...

Of course I will miss you guys!!! This will actually be the first weekend since I started this crazy sport that I will NOT be at the DZ...makes me kinda sad...excuse me...I think I need a tissue....

Hope your trip to Fl is a good one..BTW where in fl will u be going?? Have a safe trip and have fun.

hey babe...missed you this weekend...i am leaving tomorrow night and heading down to orlando and then down by palm beach...wanna go?

hey babe...missed you this weekend...i am leaving tomorrow night and heading down to orlando and then down by palm beach...wanna go?

GIDDY UP!!!

I would luv to go!!! How long u staying??

P-nut needs a spanking
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

flying down tomorrow evening...

no time to book a flight or $$,,and i gots cabinets to varnish and hang,,been working on them for a yr now,,lol i gets in no hurry to get things done..You will be missed this weekend although with the weather forcast here u not gonna miss much..have fun sweetie..BTW the Summo girls started out at rome,,can't wait to make u and jumpchick one as well..huggs

P-nut needs pied & a spanking
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

flying down tomorrow evening...

no time to book a flight or $$,,and i gots cabinets to varnish and hang,,been working on them for a yr now,,lol i gets in no hurry to get things done..You will be missed this weekend although with the weather forcast here u not gonna miss much..have fun sweetie..BTW the Summo girls started out at rome,,can't wait to make u and jumpchick one as well..huggs

P-nut needs pied & a spanking

i will be back sunday night....will you be in rome next weekend? hope i get to see you soon...need to get my luckky fix....

Okay, well I will definitely be there this weekend, RAIN or SHINE, so anyone that wants to show up, I will take care of and make sure that NOTHING bad happens to them... I will be the guardian angel :) (can't speak so much for the air mattress I'll be sleeping on tho) :o

I am learning how to pack and if the weather holds out, jump my pack job.... this should be interesting....and YES, I will owe beer, so bring yo' happy azz if you want some!!:P

Well Sunday doesn't look too bad... I think I am never gonna get to jump :( At least I know that we will have fun at the DZ though!!! :P Stupid, Stupid T-Storms!!! I will be there Friday though!!! When are you guys getting there?

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

(can't speak so much for the air mattress I'll be sleeping on tho) :o

Just make sure I get a replacement when you go to get that beer you are gonna owe!!! Better yet, make sure I am with you in order to do some strength testing prior to purchase... ;)

Weather forecast is looking better! Only rain on Saturday now, looks good for Sunday!