crazydiver

Info on my Jedei

I have a Jedei 120 made in June of 1996. The serial number is 722. I was just wanting some basic info and history of the specific canopy I have. I believe its the original, not the sweptwing. I also think it was computer cut because of the date of manufacture. Just kind of curious what I am flying. Thanks guys.

Cheers,
Travis

Brian did a nice write up on the history of the Jedei in the History fourm. I believe yours is a computer cut one, and the Sweptwing was out much later then that. If nothing else shoot Big Air an email.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

You might try contacting Brian Germain.. he posts on this site as BrianSGermain so you could pm him and see if he has any info for you. The sweptwings really look the part, so if you have one, you'd probably know. Someone else posts on here as Designer, he seems to have a lot of info on these canopies, too.

:)
Angela.

Did the swept wing have the straight leading edge or the tapered leading edge?

After reading a bit more, I was wrong. I did a search for you, tho, and here is another post that Phreezone did that might help you figure out what you have (?).

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=263226;search_string=sweptwing%20;#263226