monkycndo

1st, 1st, 1st =full frig

Hey, just got my student card signed off last weekend. woo hoo! Lots of 1st's(beer) Finally jumping my own rig, love my sabre. Sure beats the used up rentals.

Thanks to my AFFI's (Raf, Monique, Adam, Kevin, Cliff, and yes, even you Seb) for keeping me alive.

So watch out, I'm not only dangerous to myself, I'm now dangerous to others. Be afraid, very afraid.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Thanks for the greets all. Was hoping to go to Byron this weekend, but the weather isn't cooperating. Last week was the same. I sat at Hollister for two days hoping for the skies to clear. As I sit here looking at my rig sitting by the door, all I can think of is a nice flair and landing on target center.[:/]

Are there any folks at Byron willing to jump with this newby for some RW practice? I promise it won't hurt too much.;)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Are there any folks at Byron willing to jump with this newby for some RW practice? I promise it won't hurt too much.

We have some very friendly people on here who jump in NorCal. If you start a thread on this in Bonfire, I'm sure you'll find some people who will jump with you.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon