little_one

Loving every second...

Hi! I've been enjoying the forum for weeks and have decided to finally introduce myself. My home DZ is Skydive Aggieland, where I just received my A License. I ran track for A&M for 2 years before deciding I needed a change, and skydiving was definitely the change I was looking for! Being very new to the sport, having done my first tandem in October, I really enjoy learning from those more experienced. I plan on working on my belly skills for little while, and eventually go into freestyle. So anyone with any advice is greatly appreciated!

Blue Skies and Gorgeous Sunsets
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Kendra is on DZ.com now...hehe.

Be careful here, everone isn't always nice and all the information isn't always right.;)

Especially watch out for Skymama...she's crazy...oh, she's reading this thread...oops.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

My family doesn't understand completely and are worried about the dangers of skydiving, but overall I think they are happy that I found something I love.

While racing and skydiving may seem very different, I get the same adrenaline rush from skydiving that I used to get from racing. I love running, but I would have to say that skydiving is a whole lot more fun and rewarding. Plus I love the fact that learning in this sport is endless.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Especially watch out for Skymama...she's crazy...oh, she's reading this thread...oops.

Yeah, you just never know when I'm going to reach out and hit that ban button for no reason too. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It would figure it would be the nicest and prettiest moderator to do it.

Spoken like a true, sweet-talkin' Southern Boy. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon