NWPoul

Newbie from Russia say Hi

Hi Everyone!
I am recently came in skydive
and I am very glad to join this site, which allow the people around the world to communicate each other.
Thanks to people who keep this site!

Blue sky,
Poul

P.S. Sorry for my english :$ I have no enough practice as yet:)
Why drink and drive, if you can smoke and fly?

Thank you,
I have finished an AFF program last weekend, so at now I am enjoing trully FREE fall (going to start RW trainings after fix some problems with my exit technique)

regarding

What's the jumping like over there at this time of year?

- well, I have never jumped on other DZ / season but I think that summer - best time for skydiving (IMHO) and we have a good wether at here right now B|
so I am HappyB|. And it is interesting to me - if somebody was on Russian DZ'es (espetially at St. Petersburg) how did he find it in compare with his home DZ and other DZ'es in a word?

Blue sky!

B|Thank You Lori! now I know it!;););)
Last weekend I made 2 & 3 way RW - that was really COOL !!!
But, after jumps I came to the bar and I saw the video with freefly guys from Skydive Arizona - it was awesome:o! and now I dream about freefly! As I can see, your Disciplines of Choice is a freefly too, so You one of the luckest people who can make THIS in the sky!

;)Freeflyin is the best! And yes, those guys from Arizona are awesome. I got the chance to jump with one of them a couple months ago, & it was so awesome. I have plans on going to Arizona & spending a week there & getting some freefly coach jumps in! Stay in touch & let us know how you are doing... Any plans on coming to states anytime soon? Take care & Blue Skies!

lori