kcjumpersgirl

New jumper

I'm brand new to the sport. Yesterday was my third jump: my first being a tandem jump in Deland, Florida and then two S/L back in my homestate of Missouri. I'm so excited to learn more about this fun sport. When I first met my fiance, we talked about how he was a skydiver. I thought, "What craziness is this?" But look at me now... I'm jumping out of airplanes and loving it!! I can't stop reading about skydiving (I'm looking at the SIM now and reading Parachutist) so I'm sure you'll see me on these forums often!!

I Just did my first in Feb. and in a few weeks start AFF. This site rocks!The more time you spend on it the more you will love it.
B|
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Congratulations! Its wonderful to see someone wanting to learn as much as they can! I know someone with thousands of jumps who randomly asks people around the DZ, "who's a student here?" and most raise their hand - including the experienced jumpers. We all learn something new each and every time we jump!

Enjoy and keep us posted!;)

Dare to dream and then make it happen!

Welcome to the forum and to your new family of skydivers. I think it is great to see new jumpers in the air. You do learn something new every day. I have a lil over 100 jumps, and I learn something new on almost every jump. Have fun and be safe.

Nate

You dont need a parachute to skydive, but you will need one to skydive twice.

Welcome, If you are ever out west of KC, stop in at Wamego Ks. and jump with the good folks from the KSU club. Great, friendly bunch. The airport is just east of town a couple of miles.

Always remember, when you get where you're going, there you are!