Ncrowe

Hello Hello Hello

I'm trying to attach a picture thats hosted on another website but when I do all it says is "stolen image" what gives?

LMAO!!

Because DFWstangs.net will not let you host outside of their site!! Just attach it by using the "upload attachment" button. :P

Nice to see my introduction is alive and well:) Well hopefully most of the waiting is over ,tomorrow I finish up ground school and will be making my AFF 1 jump. During the first boogie at skydive sobe no less

P.S. Its amazing what skydiving can do ,this is my second friday night in a row at home, I can't remember the last time I've stayed home 2 fridays nights in a row.

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Whats worse than sitting around waiting to do your AFF 1 jump while all your friends jump their brains out at a boogie? ...........Oversleeping the next day due to being out drinking for a mandatory work get togther and not making to the DZ at all. [:/]

I've decided to bring my thread back from the dead in honor of the best day I can remeber in along time if not ever. Welp after trying for 4-5 weeks and spending every free minute at the DZ today was the day. Played hookie from work for 1/2 a day today and finished AFF 1 and 2 !!!!! All I can say is Holy S@it , I thought my tandem had me hooked, but now I truly know how insane this ride going to be. I'm still buzzing from my 2 jumps and its been over 2 hours since my second jump. A big thanks to everyone at Skydive SoBe especially my jumpmasters and friends who got me out there!!!!! woot woot!!!

wow someone read my thread , Hopefully I'll get through AFF 3-8 this weekend we will see :) I hope the weathers nice because all I can think about is jumping , I wake up from skydiving dreams only to day dream about it all day. heh its definetly a sickness

:)
By doing a tandem first you get a real feel for what to expect on your first AFF jump. Highly recommend a tandem first, then AFF jumps.

Good flying!

Streaker

Hopefully i'll be doing AFF 3-8 this weekend my tandem was weeks ago;)