arni999

Frustrated gb student

Hi all, im pretty new to the world of skydiving! did 2 jumps about 4 weeks ago and havent been able to do anymore cos of the weather. such an amazing feeling though. never done anything like that in my life. getting very restless now though as every weekend seems to be awfull :(. My local dz (netheravon) also closes for 6 weeks in a couple of weeks so i think my hopes of jumping again this year are pretty slim! cant wait for for some good weather next year, im gonna live and breathe the sport!! :)
does anybody else jump at nethers?

Mikey

Mikey
------------------------------------------
Fear Is Weakness Leaving Your Body

Mmm...nothing but grey skies...
Oh well, that means the beer lights never actually got turned off!B|
Hope you have lots of money stashed away for copious amounts of tea and beer buying, oh and the occasional jump ticket![:/]
No, the best thing about starting in the winter, is by the time summer kicks in, you feel like you've started again (in terms of pure joy and elation) - sunbathing on the creepers, almost 12 hours of jumping a day (in t-shirts), slush puppies instead of tea, jumping yourself out early and spending the rest of the day in the pub garden, proper sunset jumps, water jumps.......
Welcome!!!!

Hi mate, I know EXACTLY how you feel[:/]
I jump at St Andrews, I've also had 2 jumps and itchin to get back there again!

But hey, just think how excellent it will when you wake up one weekend morning, you pull back the curtains, through the slightly hazy window, you see..........
BLUE SKYB|B|B|

Now would you trade that feeling for one where you woke up EVERY morning and the sun was shining............
TOO FUCKING RIGHT:):):)

All the best, we should have a little competition, whereby we count the number of jumps we've had in the space of a month, then we could total them and see who's had the better of it:)
RED LIGHTS & OFF LANDINGS ARE JUST MY THANG
http://www.redlightrob.co.uk

Hiya. I KNOW YOUR FRUSTRATION!!!! I made the mistake of getting utterly hooked while on holiday in OZ. I did 13 jumps but didn't quite make it to my A licence. Had to come back to the UK winter :( without a licence or a home DZ. So is Nethers good (when it's open [:/] ) ?
Just show me the door....