Recourse

Hello everyone

Welcome, I just did my first jump last sunday. . .AFF level 1. Tomorrow I am doing Level 2 and 3. . .yeah. . .

Gotta love this sport. . .see you in the sky!
FGF #6
Darcy

Welcome Dude,
these people are super cool and super real, refreshing nowadays, and skydiving is by far the coolest thing you will ever do..... it's an obssesion but it's pleasin'........................Tom

"Any fool can learn for his own mistakes, a wise man learns from anothers." Mark Twain

I'm new to here and to the sport...and I am starting the student program in a few weeks. it was a blast can't wait to do it again.

Congrats on your first dive! I'm pretty new myself (both to skydiving and this forum). But I can tell you that you're in for a beautiful adventure and many personal challenges. The folks on this forum will be your cheerleaders, advisors, and supporters--I've already found that out. Good luck and have a blast!

Mindy