Rummey

AFF Student at Skydive Twin Cities

Hey eveyone!

I have made my first two AFF (cat A and B) jumps in the past two days. I hope to graduate by closing on October 31st.

I will be doing all my jumps at Skydive TwinCities in Baldwin Wisconsin.

If anyone knows the place, I did my first jump with Miles (11000+) and Mark; my second jump with Mark and Scooter. I have had an awesome time so far!!

Mike

Congrats, I live in wisconsin myself, but much farther south in the state. I jump at Sky Knights, were open all winter (just weekends in winter) so after you get your A, and it gets cold if there isn't a DZ jumping near you, there is us down south.

Have fun, welcome to the fourms, and Blue Skies!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

To be completely honest, I haven't been getting a huge thrill out of my AFF training. Granted, its a blast to jump out of an airplane at 13,000 feet, but that thrill goes away pretty quick.

Is this just because jumping gets WAY better once you graduate or do I have some twisted genetics?

Mike

You could be alittle twisted!!!:S Just kidding! In the beginning, it's alot to take in, and you are trying to do the best you can and make your Jumpmasters proud of you... Just don't be too hard on yourself when you can't get something down immediately... Some things take practice and you will probably brainlock what seems like 100 different times even when you're off student status.... I feel like a student all over again cuz I'm trying to Freefly know... It's all good though.... Have fun and be safe... And BTW, I'm also from Skyknights... Come down and see us sometime... Smooches~Kim
If I had wings... I would fly...

So far (I have only had two jumps) the training has been pretty easy to grasp and perform. But I haven't really been stretched yet, so who knows.

Skyknights is open all year round? That's awesome, maybe you will see me down there sometime soon!

Mike

Wisconsin Jumping in the winter.....BBBRRRR.... get in the jumps you need now:P:P

For currency in the winter... get on an airplane and head to Florida...or Arizona.. or Australia... going south to southern Wisconsin from mid Wisconsin... is uh..... not far enough south;)

Frostbite sucks:S

Amazon