SkyNangel

hello everyone nice to meet you :)

Have a great time! :)
Blue Skies
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I LOVE it!! Its taken me all night just to calm down haha Im going back soon for another jump! OH GOD Ive never had so much fun in my life:D I really need to learn to relax more so I think im going to jump t1's a few more times.... when Im more aware and comfortable Ill then move on:) nothing like holding your head down during freefall and having the wind rush up your nose at 120 miles an hour hahaha my mouth was wide open and cheeks flapping in the wind haha

also I live in Bend Oregon:P

;)Very Nice I felt your exitement!! You made me remember my first time, there where no words to describe it. Enjoy

welcome to the family!!

Oh and by the way . . . . You owe Beer!

Blue Skies

hehe Ill buy the beer WHEN I can jump out of the plane with my eyes open! I feel so bad ,:S :oI closed my eyes when we were jumping out the door... Im just going to jump again and again until I can get it right ;)

Congrats on your fisrt jump!

BTW - eyes open or closed are not criteria for buying beer, just experiencing a first in the sport . . . you can drink with your eyes closed if you like! :P

It was refreshing to hear your excitement through these forums, share all you like!!

Trust the process, and don't sell yourself short by intentionally repeating levels. Trust your instructors if they say you are ready to progress.

Blue Skies!
Arrive Safely

John