RAFlad

New Bod

Hello people, just made the decision to go ahead with an AFF course. Currently torn between doing it in Sebastian with freefall adventures, or in Madrid with company whos website is parachutejump.ie. Any advice, I currently live in the UK. Cheers hopefully be seein some of you soon;)

Hello!! Don't know anything about Madrid, but i'm doing my first AFF jump on Saturday at Sebastian, so i'll be able to give you my adventure story soon:) You can check out the ratings/feedback from users on both places, likely, if you click above on Dropzones and find your dropzone and ratings, etc. Sebastian has great reviews and I think it'll be great!! If you end up coming here for your AFF, i'll be doing my courses on weekends so maybe we can meet up and have a beer or two, maybe even be on the same flight:)

Congrads on ur decision to do this. I think it'll be awesome, and even better, there seem to be a lot of really cool people in the sport!! I can't wait to meet them.

Angela.

Think i've decided on Sebastian too! Great location and i've been to spain before ,but never been to the states yet. REALLY looking forward to it now, just need to sort the time off work.
It seems fate for me to do something like this, i fix ejection seats for a living!;)

So hopefully i'll see you there, I'll be the milkbottle white guy looking lost. Good luck .

I live in Scotland at the moment, near St andrews, very handy as it has a DZ right on my doorstep.B|
Originally come from Peterlee, which again had a DZ only 2 miles away!
Far cheaper to do AFF in the States tho. Want to move over there soon as i'm trying to get on a pilot course over there.
let me know how your first jumps go;)