eric99501

Greetings form Alaska!

hi....my name is eric and i play guitar in a band called Boxx of Roxx. I used to be a parachute rigger in the U.S. Army, until i got out in 1991. since then, i have been playing guitar and just trying to make a living. well....last sunday, my buddy Eugene and i went out to Alaska Skydiving, out in Wasilla, Alaska, about 45 miles outside of Anchorage. during my first jump out there, i looked down at my feet and it was the first time i didn't army boots staring back at me from 5000 feet. but i did get that feeling again.....that complete feeling of freedom and divine peace as i came down to earth. i had no idea how much i really missed it. i'd brag to my friends how i used to jump in the military, saying how much i really wanted to do it again, but not until i jumped last sunday did i really, really, really understand how much i did miss jumping. it's good to be back!

Yeah! That's awesome! I have a friend who jumped a lot in the military...don't you jump very low? He told me ya get out of the plane and land very quickly! That would be cool too! :PAnyway welcome back!
Rock
All my life I've been called Rocky, but now some say in my tandem jump photo that I really look like Rocky the squirrel!

Welcome back, I haven't been able to jump since march cause of a shoulder problem I guess I'll feel the same way whenever I get to jump again, one thing is for sure I miss the air.

Get out, fly, pull ...
How hard can it be ???

Raquel,

Military jumps usually are made with static line S/L. And usually from 1K-3.5K altitude

By the way Eric, great having you back. It was the same over here. I understand.......

Be safe and blue skies!
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Hey welcome back to the sky.....I still have my Corcorans.. and I jumped em just this past May...they still work. and to make sure I spitshined em;)...under a T-10 ... in an OLD military B-12 container with a belly wart... great fun:)
Amazon