Fireflyer

First Solo

I've been on here a while, but I just made my first unsupervised solo yesterday. I have a few more jumps to learn some other skills to get my license, as well as packing, but the fact that my JMs just were like "go get 'em" and got some handshakes on the ground (and in the plane) made all the tough ones worth it. I was so eager to get the hell out of the plane (not apprehensive as usual) and amazed at all the (relative) long time I had up there in ff! - no more drills!

Feels good, doesn't it?:)
Congratulations - it feels even better when you finally get your 'A' license requirements completed! Wait until you get your 'A' stamped on your forehead and it doesn't come off for two days but you don't care because you just shared your first bought case of beer!:P Nice!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Just thought i would join in and say hello to everyone!
Me and a mate are going out to spain at the weekend to do our AFF.
We are going to Empuriabrava and are staying there 10 days,
hoping to complete the AFF and do as many of the consolidation jumps as possible.
Never jumped before so I don't know what to expect, apart from hopfully alot of fun !