beej

hello all..

Ive not jumped for a while, but Iam raring to go again. Ive been a lurker for a few weeks :0). Nice to see that there is somewhere like this forum to post to, nearest we used to have was the wreck. ng's..

Beej

----------------------------------------------------
If the shit fits - wear it (blues brothers)--

buckle up..lol..funny..I used to have the fear of a mis-routed chest strap ever since i heard of a gal falling out of her harness 4-5 years back.

I should have jumped a aff4 currency refresher jump a week last sunday. However, the previous day, I put my back out playing Table Tennis?!? It wasn't a wasted Sunday though..my wife did her first tandem!

I know most tandem passengers tend to say 'they can't wait for the next jump' due to the post - euphoria of it all, but a week and a half later - my wife is *still* talking about the jump and the term AFF is often heard! So...we could become a skydiving couple! Now THAT would be cool..

I put my back out playing Table Tennis?!?

You know you're going to get picked on for that one!!!:P Congrats to your wife on her first! (BEER!!!) I hope she sticks with it. She'll really enjoy the other skydiving chicks! B|

Welcome to the forums!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

My wife & I started with a tandem last September and it's been a long winter but we are closing in on our graduation jumps. Our son is not too thrilled with the"Ps" jumping out of planes but he will have to get over it.

Blue skies