MagicLou

Hello Dropzone.com

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been lurking for about 2 weeks and am thrilled to have found your little corner of the internet. There is so much info here (and friendship).
I did my first 1st jump 10 years ago SL and loved it, but got really busy with work etc.

Well life has a way of playing with you when you least expect it. In January I applied for a job in which Skydiving is a definite asset, so on Feb.15th 2003 (the day the DZ opened), I got back into a 182 and jumped (SL) again. I still loved it (except it was -35C on the ground without windchill) and did 2 more the next day. I'm currently at 12 jumps and starting stage #3 (20 second FFs, I don't know how that stacks up against your student training programs).

I find out on June 26th if I got the job, but even if I don't, I'm happy that it made me get off my ass and back into the air.

Personal Info -

Single Male 39 (never married and no kids)
Live just north of Toronto Ontario Canada
Would love to visit some of the DZ's where the weather is warm.
Need to change my Mickey Mouse (tm) Avatar, but the camera keeps breaking :( (Besides I look really cool in those student coveralls (the "escaped convict orange") and of course those really comfortable student rigs ;)

Lou
Lou

Please plan to join us for the annual gathering in Eloy!

When is this annual gathering in Eloy ?

I'd love to go, but my work schedule is very unclear at this point.

BTW, could you enlighten me as to all the Monkey Business around here? ;)

Lou
Lou

When is this annual gathering in Eloy

December 24-Jan 4

BTW, could you enlighten me as to all the Monkey Business around here

Monkeys are an elite group of skydivers and not all monkeys are given a name. One has to earn a Monkey hat by partying and flying with SkymonkeyOne. He then decideds if you have done something worthy of being named.
Hooty Hoo!

So, what did you do to make yourself Monkey Worthy?

Any other Monkeys want to share their secret? Or is it kept top secret?

Lou
Lou

Any other Monleys want to share their secret? Or is it kept top secret?

It's definitely top secret. You never know what you'll get yourself into with a bunch of monkeys around. :) I have a hat but not a name. Sometimes I think that's a good thing, because I'm afraid at what Chuckie will come up with! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:) I have a hat but not a name. Sometimes I think that's a good thing, because I'm afraid at what Chuckie will come up with! :ph34r:

Skymama :ph34r:

I thought it was a Halo ;)

Oops I think I found the secret monkey Icon :o

Lou
Lou