gatorbait

NEWBY HERE!!!

Hi! I just made my first tandem yesterday! IT WAS SO AMAZING!:D I am still on an adrenaline high! My husbandis close to his C license & works at a DZ near our home in Indiana. I am trying to find a way to get enough funds to go through AFF. I can't. It was absolutely the most amazing thing I have ever done! Before yesterday I had flown in a wind tunnel a few times but had never musterd up the courage to make the leap, I would like to kick myself in the butt for not going sooner. Anyway, a little bit more about us...we are both 28 been married for 5 years and have 4 kids, yes you read right, 4 kids:o! My husband is real eager for me to get to point to be able to fly with him, I am looking forward too it too. Thats about all! Blue Skies!B|

Hi there, Welcome this is cool forum...... and congrats to ur 1st tandem jump!!!!! I'm still waiting for my 1st AFF jump for the moment! :(

The ppl in here are simply awesome........... U'll feel so happy and glad that u are in this big family!!!! ;)

Hang On tight..... in here

Welcome new sky person. You're in good company with the financial challenge. "They" say that skydiving is one of those things for rich people. That's funny, if there are any rich people at my DZ I'm not aware of it. Well, there is that one guy....
Anyway, once you get through Student Status then eventually get your own rig, the worst is over. Right now I'm making payments on my own rig. I can only afford to drink 5 nights a week now. The Horror. The Hardship.