b1jercat

Greetings

Slotperfect, here's my story on my saber2. I got my rig together two weeks ago, new canopys a 193r and 190 saber2. I bought the container off the net and after everything was packed the chest strap was too tight. So one week ago I run my rig up to Kapowsin and drop it off for mods to the chest strap and I had the leg pads fit to me, they measured me right on the spot. This last saturday I went back to Kpow and picked my rig up. Those guys at velocity sports did a super job on my rig for a really reasonable rate, now the rig fits like a glove. But its raining. ( did I mention I live in the Northwest?)So yesterday I drive out to the DZ (Skydive Oregon) and its not looking good at all, I show up and I'm the only guy there not on staff. Envenally a couple of guys drift in and we get a load up in the 182. we can only get 3000 ft and three of the guys go. The DZO was flying the plane, he asked me how many jumps do you have? I got 39. He asked do you want to jump? think about it. At first I said yes and than realizing that the original plan was for at least 3500 ft, I ride the plane down. So we wait alittle while and get get another 182 load going and get 4000 ft and I'm out the door my first jump on the saber2 the opening was so sweet, crisp on toggles, great bottom end. Anyway we manage to get enough people together for a couple of otter loads. and how was your weekend? blue skies
Jerry