dropzonebum_au

Vector Modifications

He is in Oz,
try riinging Freefall factory or checking with a rigger at one of the bigger DZs, (Ramblers, Picton, York, Nagambie).
If you get Relative worshop to do it you'll need to send your rig to the states
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If you're going to freefly, I would save your pennies and buy a newer rig. Not only do you have to worry about the riser covers, you've also got to look at the main and reserve pin advantages on the Vector3. Also you would get the secondary riser covers.

D

I'm not a rigger and know nothing about the rules in australia, but I do know a friend of mine has a Vector2 with tuck tabs. He apparently has some kind of authorization letter from the FAA for the modification. He ran into a problem when he brought the rig to RWS for some (unrelated) work and they told him his rig violated the TSO, but he was able to prove his rig was legal. Otherwise RWS wasn't going to do any work unless he let them put the velcro back on.

Dave