eyeinthesky

any kentucky jumpers?

i'm kinda new to the sport, 11 jumps through static progression. I'm having a ball with it, but would like to meet people in my region who jump too. Once my back gts better from the crazy sledding accident.....i'll be back out there! I jump at bardstown Ky, just south of louisville.

doug
hey, i was stupid before stupid was cool!

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear you were hurt. Better stay away from that extreme sport of sledding and stick to skydiving. ;)
I'm not aware of any Kentucky jumpers, but you can do a search for registered users in dropzone.com on this page:

http://dropzone.com/cgi-bin/skydivers/db.cgi

(I found 38 members from KY there.)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Not from KY, but your neighbor to the north has a lot of jumpers in the fourms. There is a large crew from Skydive Greene County in Xenia that posts on here.... pop up some time after the Casa comes back for some fun :)

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Try this:

Click on "Home" (on the upper left).

Click "Skydivers" in that menu down the left side.

Click "more search options" down there at the bottom.

Then, on the first field on the next page, pull the menu down to North America/United States/Kentucky.

Then go down to the bottom of the page and hit "view records."

That should show you your Kentuckian bretheren!
Skydiving is for cool people only

Sorry about confusing you, eyeinthesky. I gave you the main link in case you wanted to search other areas, like Ohio, too. I see Jessica helped you out though. Thanks, girl! B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

nope not in Kentucky, but a another proud member of the redneck belt! Arkansas over here! Glad to hav ya.

Oh yea... whats up w/ the sig... Im a little slow... :(

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

My regards to all my friends at Bardstown. I made a bunch of jumps there when I was stationed at Fort Knox -- got my Master Rigger ticket from Kenn -- made parachutes in the trailer -- met Lynne there (got married in E-town, still happily married all these years later).

I'm hoping to make it to the hog roast this year, and expect to see you there!

Mark

Hello,
Northern KY here. Welcome! Like phreezone said, come on up to Xenia Oh and we'll take care of you.
(Bardtowns nice too, I've jumped there a couple of times). There is also a new DZ in Frankfort, I'm going to check it out when it warms up a bit.

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

Late post, but thought I'd post anyways...

I live in Richmond, KY and jump in Frankfort, KY at Kentucky Skydiving Center. Heard of Bardstown - but never been there yet. Only been living in KY for 2 years now. If you are ever in the Lexington or Frankfort area....you should stop by the DZ and jump with us.

Cya

Rylord
Kentucky Skydiving Center