FlyinDawg

BASE schools

I'm seeking for good BASE school to teach skydivers doing BASE jumping. I know I'm not ready for it due low skydive jumps. I probably want to learn after 100-200 jumps. Anyknow know where to learn BASE jumping school with good deal? I'm from Savannah, Georgia. Distance isn't matter to me.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

robert or kathy from
Morpheus Technologies
5107 Lantana Street
Zephyrhills, FL
they have good first jump course,
they are close to you too.
"A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones ..."

I'm seeking for good BASE school to teach skydivers doing BASE jumping. I know I'm not ready for it due low skydive jumps. I probably want to learn after 100-200 jumps. Anyknow know where to learn BASE jumping school with good deal? I'm from Savannah, Georgia. Distance isn't matter to me.[/reply
Are you from Georgia or Khazakastan?
~J

"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Marta & Jimmy from Apex (apexbase.com) have an awesome program. They offer some discounts on gear with the program. They are very experienced, patient people that will take time with anyone.

Good luck.

Kaye

I'm seeking for good BASE school to teach skydivers doing BASE jumping. I know I'm not ready for it due low skydive jumps. I probably want to learn after 100-200 jumps. Anyknow know where to learn BASE jumping school with good deal? I'm from Savannah, Georgia. Distance isn't matter to me.[/reply
Are you from Georgia or Khazakastan?
~J

Um, maybe that's the OTHER Georgia...We used to call it "Soviet Georgia" but not anymore.

take miles D's course. info for it is on his website: www.milesdaisher.com