basemman06

Packing at the exit

Some of the responses to this thread and many others are why I hardly ever post in the BASE Zone. I've jumped with, flown in the tunnel with, or met several people that posted in this thread, so I know they're cool, not that my opinion matters. I also enjoy skydiving, BASE jumping, swooping, freefall photography, formation skydiving, watching related videos, reading stories about them, and lots of other stuff. I've also jumped some of the described burned objects, know others that jump them frequently, and know people who've gotten busted on them. It's probably best that we don't post too many specific details though.

Yes, the A was on youtube. However, it is only shot from the top. How would anyone other than us jumpers know where that was? Yea, im sure a couple people could recognize it, but for the most part id say no. The aussies loved that clip, steve irwins manager was pumped to see it... just like i am pumped to see other jumpers' video footage.

I am sure we will meet this spring in NY, ill be there for a few weeks at some point...

Dude, calm down and step away from the keyboard.

Nice, that cracked me and the wife up, thanks :)
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM