Clair

gargoyle riser covers

whats the difference

style, stealth , streamlined stealth?

Click on "detailed view" at the top of the container page and there are pics of all risers types open and closed.

Why not the streamlined stealth?
Sometimes you eat the bear..............

thanks jt thats what i am going with after looking at them

get sewn in 'L'-Bars and buy a few GOOD hook knives.

DISCLAIMER: Don't get either and rather get something you can cut away. Preferably reverse risers. There, I said it.

:P
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

hey man! lbars are heavy and ugly. sewn in lasts as long as the rig should.

but, no, get reverse risers. it dont matter, im talking out of my arse. again

lbars are heavy and ugly.

Well that's just your opinion man. I happen to think that they're very light. Ugly? Well that just proves you've got no fashion sense. 'L'-bars are in and 3 rings are like sooo 1 hour ago.

it dont matter, im talking out of my arse. again

On a more serious note, although the things you say are often coded, they also make sense and bring up good discussion.

And I'm hijacking a thread. again
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

I'm still curious, what's wrong with the streamlined stealth, they were recommended to me by a very respected jumper. I'm considering getting them so some comments would be useful.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............

I'm still curious, what's wrong with the streamlined stealth, they were recommended to me by a very respected jumper. I'm considering getting them so some comments would be useful.

I don't like them because when I pack I stick a stake through the rings or tie them together with a pull-up and you can't do that with streamlined stealth. Wouldn't stop me from buying a Gargoyle though.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

personal preference that's all.

aesthetics or function?

both.
I have stealth on mine. I like having full, unrestricted access to the rings and such if needed.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

the streamlined ones work fine, but they are just a touch more dificult to manage and they are pretty snug around the ring thingies.

stealth ones cover everything while leaving all the stuff on your shoulders with a relaxed feel, and the streamlined ones are just a little more material than necessary and that might get in the way or just be more to get out of the way when checking stuff..

shit i dunno just personal preference OK LEAVE ME ALONE GEEZ!

whatever man, you know you like the sewn in shit, we both have the cutaway option with sewn in risers. i just dont have the magic sleeve yet.

oh yeah the cutaway deal is sweet. The super uber duper sick magic sleeve that matt wimmer and I designed is pure brilliance, and simple as hell I can give you dimensions etc...