dmcoco84

Cleaning Pc's

So I got some mud and possibly a little cow shit on my small hole white mesh 36 inch pc when I was out in Lauterbrunnen. What is the best way to clean it?

Obviously hand wash, but what to use for a cleaner?

Coco

Functionally, unless it's really, really dirty, I don't think you need to clean it. With mud, I've had the best luck just letting it dry and then shaking it off (it's just dust, then).

If it's something that's sticky (so that the mesh sticks to itself), it could cause some hesitations. If that's the case, I'd consider just ditching the whole PC.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Nah, not sticky and I've jumped it since it got muddy. Its just kinda funky smelling.

Coco

Take it off the bridle and wash GENTLY in the sink with a mild detergent like Cheer in lukewarm water. mildly agitate and rinse in clean lukewarm water, DO NOT USE BLEACH! Do that a couple of times, the rinsing part and let dry in a shaded area. The thing to watch for is not to be too vigorous in the washing part so as not to breakdown the fabric near any seams. Inspect the item carefully after the procedure.

Woolite in coldish water or wormish but NOT HOT!
You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

Don't smell it then........
'Don't let your ambitions get mixed up with your capabilites'

You were packing near me bro...you know that wasn't possible. :P You could smell it down the hall. :D

Coco

Edit to add: At least Rich could!

grub it towards your b#lls now it dosnt smell like cowsh!t anymore....:ph34r:

if that dosnt work try cold water:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Rich's nose is to close to his arse!

Either that or the smell was coming from his room:D:D
'Don't let your ambitions get mixed up with your capabilites'