VictorSuvorov

lost gear at Bridge Day

Someone grabbed my Apex gear bag, i am sure by mistake. i would appreciate if you return it.

edit for thread title ~TA

I'm going to sticky this for a week or so to make sure everyone sees it.

Victor, can you let me know if you get it back before that and I'll drop this back down?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

When we were wrapping up the packing area below, someone was asking around if anyone had lost a gear bag with tan shoulder straps. I think he said he's take it to the Holiday inn. Also there was a pile of left behind clothes , including a Ranger's Jersey. I took them to the holiday inn's meeting room.

Thanks Tom. We picked up a Prizm with a black Dagger and a stash bag with a bunch of patches and dropped it off at Holiday Inn before the safety review. The gear was left at packing area after everyone left. Hopefully it found its way to the owner. I was too busy falling off a tree :)trying to save Yuri Base canopy to collect my own stuff.

We picked up a Prizm with a black Dagger and a stash bag with a bunch of patches and dropped it off at Holiday Inn before the safety review. The gear was left at packing area after everyone left. Hopefully it found its way to the owner.

It did.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

it's a longshot - but anybody find a black TurtelFur (little white turle logo on the outer rim) double fleece hat ? It has purely sentimental value to me.

tnx in advance.

All, if you have lost or found gear from Bridge Day, please post in this thread. I'll leave it stickied for a while so hopefully folks can find their stuff.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Missing Asylum xl long sleeve tshirt and Asylum small short sleeve girly tshirt. I set them down on a chair at the Holiday and they weren't there when I went back.

Victor,
this is steve I rented gear from you at bridge day. I found one of your stash bags. but I did not save your address so I need that to send you your bag . you can call me if you like 732 567 4154. I was also hoping I could get some of the pics your girl took in the landing area. Thanks for everything call or write with your address
Steve
If you find yourself arguing with a good idea, you may want to stop arguing.

I am missing a Vertical Visions magnetic logo that was displayed on the white 12-passenger vans we used to haul jumpers and family members to/from the LZ. I know it might make a great souvenir for someone, but we really need it back. Thanks.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

i left a nascar.com waterproof fleece poncho that folds into a backpack near the launch crane. the label is marked with "amodeo 539"
anyone have it?:|

Mark,

I have it. Send me your shipping address. Cya.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

the vvisions magnetic sign was stuck to a guardrail on the righthand side of the road from bridge twrds hinn, all busted up and looking pretty rough... id probably write that one off, unfortunatley...

J,
that sign blew off on the first run, and we looked all day for it, couldnt find it
trapped in a portal in time, surrounded by evil, runnin out of gas!!! destination unknown