Calvin19

Spray paint Toggles

Im going to spray paint toggles,
they are orange (i HATE orange) and im tthinking of bleaching, then dyeing yellow, or just spray paint yellow, a few coats.
any qualms?

-SPACE-

You should definitely bleach first...then you can just dip them into koolaid!! Of course, i personally don't see anything wrong with orange to begin with. :P

NO BLEACH, MATT!!!! Do some applique or get some different ones. Orange is ok as a color too, it's different.:)

Why not just buy some new ones? They're not that expensive. If you want standard toggles (not big grab) I've got a couple sets of red ones sitting around, and I'll send them to you if you PM me your address. I traded them off my rigs and put (orange) big grabs on.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I think I have a pair of yellow big-grabs in my kit at home. If you're looking for big-grabs (and if they're actually there), they're yours.

Michael

I guess the whole point of this has 3 parts, most important first
1 im bored
2 i hate orange
3 i like yellow

so, bleach is bad because it degrades nylon, i knew that, but toggles are not exactly, um, load bearing. openings the toggles are only used as a pin through the loop thing. and i doubt bleach would hurt them that much. but anyways, no bleach
im just bored

-SPACE-

i dont really like the metal short straight pin deadman, you know that. remember the toggle incident?

-SPACE-

i dont really like the metal short straight pin deadman, you know that. remember the toggle incident?

Apex now makes a toggle stub style (not straight pin) WLO that is effectively a big grab. My pair is blue.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I like blue as well! not as much as yellow, but a close second. maybe ill call marta... hmmm....

They are the normal yonkles, no pins. I just got a pair there sick! The vel crow black stuff it a little strong though. Or I am a little weak.
Symmetry doesn't matter.

I know that you are not going to use bleach, but just one more note about it.

Bleach soaks well into the fabric. Packed into a rig it can seep out too and get on whatever it's packed against.

I'm sure the bleach thing was a joke anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

thanks deadman, for reminding me

cock.

and yeah, bleach is bad, i WAS jokeing about that.

CH

-SPACE-

Should Calvin get kicked off for calling me a cock? And his quote at the bottom is bad too! Thats messed up!
Symmetry doesn't matter.

Should Calvin get kicked off for calling me a cock? And his quote at the bottom is bad too! Thats messed up!

No, dude. Everyone knows you're evil, so it's ok to call you names. :P
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com