KrisFlyZ

BASE at the local Laundry?

Here is a picture that hangs on the wall at our local laundry. Anyone know the jumper? I think I have seen the object in several videos/TV ad for sky?

Kris.

The object is a famous climber wall in Switzerland.
I sent you a pm with the details...
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

Thats a picture that you can buy from Ikea.

Even Ikea know where that site is..... its sad a BASE jumper does not know where it is.. ;)

its sad a BASE jumper does not know where it is..

He was asking who the jumper is not what the object is. He asked if the object was in a Sky ad which is correct (Sky+ when they were showing the pause/rewind feature).

I stand corrected....

oops

:$

The Jumper is Uelli Gegenschatz from Switzerland. He is the one who opend up the mushroom> Hop Schwitz.

He asked if the object was in a Sky ad which is correct (Sky+ when they were showing the pause/rewind feature).

Correct
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

This page gives the impression that it is Hannes Arch in the picture since there is no mention of Uelli on that page or on the team page?

Uelli used to have a website at www.sputnik.li with the same picture on but no more it would see, not even on This website says they did it in June 2000 and has several pictures with it, but there seems to be far too much snow for June so I suspect that they were from another trip (with sponsors! - plus the money shot is a 2-way). However, one of the chaps is wearing a red jumpsuit similar to the one in the Ikea print; I know neither of the jumpers but comparing with the profile picture on his website I would say the one in red is Hannes?
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live