Twin Falls - phone the Sheriff before jumping if you could be the first load of the day

hi

like the title says, please phone the Sheriff before jumping if you could be the first load of the day

climbing out and finding two cruisers in the visitor center parking lot because you did not call is not cool

so I went over to the officers to see if they were called out due to a motorist 911 call and they were

which they have to investigate if they do not have notice of basejumping

so I apologized for being so negligent and wasting their time

please phone first

thanks
sam

Yes calling is important, although last time I phoned the sheriff's office before a day of jumping the dispatch kept asking if this was some kind of joke . . . .
just because its pouring down rain doesn't mean the no ones gonna wake up at 530am to go jump : )

I'm glad to see this type of post. An admonition to yourself in front of the rest of us.It shows character as well as a mistake. We all make them, whats the S.O. phone # again?

I thought you were supposed to call Miles seeing as it is his bridge. JT apparently signed over the title to him and now you can get your permission slips from Miles.
(208) TOP-RAIL

I need a jump ass, i mean pass please....

thank you mr. dasher

thanks for the number Tom. See you guys there.