tfelber

We got a new jumper in PHX!

Ayden Zane Felber was born 4/3/06. I can't wait 'til his 5th b-day so I can take him off the bridge!!!

that so chrome Tony I'm hreally happy for u and your wife
and if u ever need a baby sitter let me know.
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Take a million pictures cause that first year flies by!

and the years afterwards:ph34r:

Congrats broB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Congratulations! You get to look forward to poopy diapers, waking up at 3am, diagnosing why he's been crying for 4 hours, vaccinations, etc. And it's absolutely worth it!!! Cya.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

You get to look forward to poopy diapers, waking up at 3am, diagnosing why he's been crying for 4 hours, vaccinations, etc.

I think you have your threads confused, Jason. This is the "Tony had a baby" thread, not the "Abbie moved in w/ Cheri and Tom Aiello".

-C.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To

You get to look forward to poopy diapers, waking up at 3am, diagnosing why he's been crying for 4 hours, vaccinations, etc.

I think you have your threads confused, Jason. This is the "Tony had a baby" thread, not the "Abbie moved in w/ Cheri and Tom Aiello".

-C.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ha ha ha ha! Classic.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

ill kill you.

Tony - congrats dude!

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Thanks everyone! He and Rebecca, she was the pregnant woman who was with me at the Turkey Boogie;), are doing great. Here's a picture we shot in the hospital.