Gabo

New 3000' + Mexican Cliff jumped by the Mexican Go Fast Team!!

Hello All

I just wanted to share with everyone that we just opened two new walls in the south of México both of them have more than 1000 meters (3000') , one of them has around 700 meters (2100') vertical and a small tallus , the other has like 250 meters ( 750') vertical and a small belly but once you pass that belly you have the complete 1100 meters.

The trip lasted 6 days although I have gone to this place on previous trips to check it. The jumpers for the trip were two , Miguel Girón "Dragon" and myself , we had guides , three boats with crew (water landing), 6 kayakers, and three vehicles to make the trip to the exit points.

First day we jumped a wall that required a tho hour drive from the place where you hire the boats to the nearest village close to the exit point , once there we made a 20 min. treck to the exit point. The first jump was done with tracking pants. It was a great jump wind conditions were perfect, good exit point with no trees, and great comunication with our crew.

Second day we couldn't jump because of winds, since it's a canyon it was very risky to jump in those wind conditions.

On the third day we had great weather again, we decided to repeat the jump of the first day , on this ocassion I jumped my V1 and had one of the nicest jumps in my life , my buddy jumped with Phoenix fly pants again. Then we decided to do the other jump although it´s more technical because of a belly the trecking is only 5 minutes from the road. I decided to jump it with the V1 again and had no trouble flying away from the wall and into the canyon, my friend did a great track to outfly the belly and did like a 20 second delay opening still high.

I am attaching a picture of the wall so far this is the only one I got but I will post more as soon as a friend that took them sends them to me .

GaboB|

Gabo --

Congratulations to you and your crew! It sounds like you guys are having fun.

I still have many smiles from the trip we shared together 1 year ago...

C-ya,

Bryan

The trip lasted 6 days although I have gone to this place on previous trips to check it. The jumpers for the trip were two , Miguel Girón "Dragon" and myself , we had guides , three boats with crew (water landing), 6 kayakers, and three vehicles to make the trip to the exit points.

Awesome, simply awesome. You're living my dream. Opening up a terminal wall must be the ultimate reward in BASE. Congratulations!

cool, look forward to seeing more pictures....congradulations......Moer big walls....maybe even "superterminal south of the border"..!:o

chrisB|

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

maybe even "superterminal south of the border"..!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I can only imagine watching the video of jumpers tracking super close to ridge tops covered in Tecate billboards!!:ph34r::ph34r:

Cheers,

J.P.

Congrats my friend , Nice to see you are getting out from behind the beverage desk. I will be seeing you soon. Ben sends his best.

Viva Mexico......
Jay Epstein Ramirez
www.adrenalineexploits.com

NICE JOB GABO! too cool. I want in! I'll be heading your direction sometime in the next few months, drop me a pm about your upcoming event dates, and we'll go from there. Sounds just wonderful!

Cheers!

Wayne
"If you are not a part of the Solution, you are a part of the Precipitate"

Looks awesome, well done. Also interested to see if you have uploaded any footage :)

Hello All

The video is in the making , as soon as I have it I'll share it via Skydiving movies.

Big walls rock!!!!