base587

Wall Rescue in BC?

Haven't heard anything Spence...
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

The jumper is safe ... I'm sure he will let us know all about what happened to him, but let's give him time to get back home and absorb his experience.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

HEHE

Hey Spence!! All good! Everyone is now safe and accounted for. We had quite a little adventure with one of us having a really big adventure!

AS Canuck said.............we'll let the main man tell the story! Call me if you want the 411.

Oh yeah, on a lighter note, the news people said I'm a paraglider pilot! Cool, I always wanted to be a paraglider pilot, it has to be true if the media says it eh!?!?!?

BASE jumping is stooooopid.:P
SabreDave

Oh yeah, on a lighter note, the news people said I'm a paraglider pilot! Cool, I always wanted to be a paraglider pilot, it has to be true if the media says it eh!?!?!?

You got it! ;)

The first jumper to get stuck on ISTW was reported in the media as a hang-glider pilot :o

Unfortunately more jumpers had hit it since then and the blame has been reassigned correctly.

bsbd!

Yuri.

Jumper in question is home sound and safe. Email [email protected] if you want to get more information. Press need not apply; will only forward messages from known jumpers.

Perhaps the jumper will post the story on the forums at some later date. For now, his only message is...

I can't express enough how much I owe the Calgary and Golden crew for staying in the freezing cold as long as I was forced to. They build a bonfire of hope in the distance, and proved that even though clothing and exercise can keep you warm, it's friendship and love that keep you alive! Thanks.

Tom, can you lock this thread?