Skylark

Hilton Hotel?

There's been a lot of crap written about this as well as Felix's alleged 20 second freefall from 700ft. Journalists always seem to get things wrong.

However, I'm a journalist with 252 jumps (including a few wingsuits) and I'm looking for two UK BASE jumpers to feature in an anonymous news item for an international news channel.

I'm looking for someone that will give me exclusive access to film them jumping from a 'B' location in the UK. All identities will be disguised. If anyone's remotely interested, I can be found here: [email protected]

If you're not interested, please don't fill up this thread with pointless replies about how journalists shouldn't be trusted etc. I've been jumping for several years.

ML.

"Into the dangerous world I leapt..." William Blake, Songs of Experience

Is there a UK forum? Where is it?

"Into the dangerous world I leapt..." William Blake, Songs of Experience

Wow, you've really been researching this. :|

Wow, you've really been researching this. :|

You are on fire today biff. :D:D

Keep em coming.

ian

hey Martin...whats the budget?how much editorial control will we get,why use a hotmail account for what sounds like a big payer for you?You a freelance journo?Why does it need to be a UK B?Why dont you use your journalistic clout to get us acess to somewhere nice and hi and we can do what Felix did and fake it?

just a few questions for you...