outrager

Nice New Year's 3-way pix

Looks like the guy in the middle is going to give the guy on the right a PC sandwich!

The guy on the right has already thrown the PC. The photographer needs a wider angle lens (just teasing said photographer ;))

Ahhh I see. The last time I tried something like that it was with Chemical Dan in China. I first ate his PC then he attempted to remove my shoe with the nose of his canopy. All in all it made great video. Good times.

Frank and Beans!

Geez that is tough to see. I had to inspect that photo for a good twenty seconds to find the right jumper's bridle. It seriously looks like the center jumper is pulling high, while the right jumper is taking it down low with the left one.
I was still partying outside of Moscow when this jump was done - now I wish I could have been there to see it.

video: http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3276
or from: http://rapidshare.de/files/11801416/3-way-low.wmv.html

enjoy! :)))
Burn your life! (c)

NIIICE !!!
Stupid question, but got my attention...
Everyone speaking a language, russian I guess, then on exit they say "ready, set, go"...

Is that a universal thing?
French, chinese, germans..same countdown 4 everyone? :$
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

I notice this too. BASE is a very international and well-traveled community, quite often everybody on the load is from a different country. English countdown is standard and it becomes second nature very fast :)
bsbd!

Yuri.

I notice this too. BASE is a very international and well-traveled community, quite often everybody on the load is from a different country. English countdown is standard and it becomes second nature very fast :)

Unless you are Italian, in which case substitute "Mucho BASE!" for "See Ya!"
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com