LukeH

Anyone taken this FJC in Spain?

I heard that Morpheus make 1 course a year if theres students enough,anyway i know theyre way busy as some buildings were late build this summer and they has been working their butts off to get gear out to all of us that ordered some:)
I think one thing to think off if your from Europe and want a FJC is that Start jumping a place were you Quicly can get back to,and were most jump buddyes will live arround. That way you will be best supported later on..

Anyway i think most courses at the bridge in TF are the safest´you can find in the world at this point(whith out EVER had seen a FJC anywere),its simply a safe object to do so from.
If we has a place in Europe that can give the same,i will deafently recomend so,if the instruction has the same high standards.

Tom i think its a great thing that you do offer free FJC,but also a dangerus thing(i know you make sure to get the right people),if the wrong kind of people want to start..
Having the mony in mind often ask peoples mind if they really want that or they rather should have fun doing other things.

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I think Morpheus also offers a BASE FJC.

I emailed Morpheus to ask. Here's their response:

Yes, we are still offering courses out at the Perrine. We just took last year off because of our horrible delivery times. It just didn't seem quite ethical to be off teaching when we were so behind on our orders.

We are still behind, but we are working hard to remedy that. Our next course is scheduled for the 24th-26th of May. The Wednesday through Friday before Memorial Day.

-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

This Particular person

Here we call them 'girlfriends':P
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

> I do teach people for free, yes, but I don't take anyone with me I don't want.
Very, very good point.

> My "courses" take weeks and weeks (up to one year even) so I decide I want to be with this particular person (I never take more than one at a time!!)
Also, I agree with this point too.

> I hope there will be never any BASE courses in my country at "our" spots!
So do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> It will endager the spirit I (and many other here) see in it. Commercializing (and federalizing) doesn't make part of the my point of view of this game
I think we feel BASE, the same way, Toni. I taught BASE to 4 people, by now (in 5 years...), 1 is a phenomenon (#726), 1 is very promising (#984), 2 did few jumps and left the sport (they were NOT burning by the holy fire of BASE, I can teach everything I know about rigging, packing, exiting, meteo evaluation, whatever else is "technical", I am afraid I CANNOT teach the desire of jumping, that must come from your inner ego....).
See you soon
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

I´ve now taken this FJC, I´m very happy, feel free to pm me if you want details.
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk