sneaky

Sabre2 / Spectre On Dacron Lines

Sure, I've sold them like this, but why do you want one? The pack volume is much higher, and the openings are not bad on these canopies when properly lined with microline provided you keep them in trim.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Tony puts dacron on his because it opens much softer. With the amount of stuff he puts on his head, he wants nice soft openings.

Supposedly it doesn't slow the openings down any, it just absorbs a lot of the opening shock. My girlfriend "lauras" switched hers to dacron as well after putting a few jumps on Tony's. She recently had neck surgery and wants to make sure they open softly. She describes the openings as jumping into a sofa.

-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Sure, I've sold them like this, but why do you want one?

For a more forgiving recreational CReW canopy,in the case of the spectre, that will also not be limited to only CReW use. That configuration won't kill you if you take it to terminal for whatever reason. It will be a good multi-use canopy for many things. Bird-man, photo work, CReW specific photo work, Recreational CReW practice, 2 and 3 ways. I know a small number of people who will be doing this to spectres on the next reline for these reasons.The big one is not doing fun CReW on spectre line.

Although it won't work well competion CReW or demanding CReW practice.