anewempire

antennas and radiation

i'm niave when it comes to anthing jumping as seeing that i'm pretty new to it but is there not a huge danger about the radiation put off by antennas?

huge danger

Are you in huge danger when you get an MRI? Just don't spend all day up there standing right beside the transmitters. If you're a few feet away you're fine.

besides, when you're there, your mind is on other more immediate dangers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ya we'll rape the local objects, and maybe do some jumps too!"

I've been told many times that when you go up those things you are getting cooked. People get cancer from mobile phones so you can only imagen what one of those huge things are doing to you. But Yeah your mind would be on other things and you shouldnt live in fear of being cooked:)

.-|-.Kaint.-|-.

People get cancer from mobile phones so you can only imagen what one of those huge things are doing to you.

Getting cancer from mobile phone is not proven yet.

I think that phones/towers are just catalysts that spark something internal to your biological code.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

EMF waves (electro-magnetic field) at varying levels of course, are created by every electronic device. extreme high levels and exposure can have adverse affects on the human body. ask a welder why you don't want to lie your body between the welding and the grounding cables.

ultimately, negative effects should only occur in people with continuous direct exposure to high output devices.

i'm not a scientist, but these are the things i learned many moons ago.

although, some of those emitters i had to straddle in MD may have made me sterile.:P

~E

although, some of those emitters i had to straddle in MD may have made me sterile.:P

~E

Or they may have made you ultra-fertile. I'm talking impregnate-a-75-year-old-woman-with-her-tubes-tied-from-across-the-room fertile. Watch out!

"although, some of those emitters i had to straddle in MD may have made me sterile."

We couldn't allow freaks like you to further destroy the world with your offspring.:P

Or as Gregor said, were just screwed.

I think

Yo, Leroy...

Don't think. You don't wear it very well.

-me

p.s.
Fuck Off.
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

I think

Yo, Leroy...

Don't think. You don't wear it very well.

-me

p.s.
Fuck Off.

Come on, that's uncalled for. It's also a personal attack.

I've banned you from this forum for 14 days.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

here you can see good posts from Truckerbase, Tom and few others.

[/url]http://dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1317342;search_string=am%20antennas;guest=17222039#1317342[url]

i cant make it cliky can anyone help

thanks in front;)

CLICKY link

There ya go
Daniel
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
Tasers - Pepper Spray - Stun Guns and more!
www.dallassecuritysupply.com