subterminal

Need a slot for Bridge Day?

I have a slot for Bridge Day, but unfortunately I am unable to attend this year.

I'm not selling my pass, but will give it to someone willing to make a donation to the Salvation Army or the Red Cross...

Please send me an e-mail on: christian (at) subterminal (dot) net

Very Noble offer! What a stand up kinda guy......

BASE 3:16 - Even if you are about to land on a cop - DONT FORGET TO FLARE!
Free the soul -- DJ

im not sure if theyve already run the background check, but in years past, you can only purchase someone elses slot if you had attend a bridge day prior, and competed the bg check then... maybe check w/ base428 or the vertical visions website...

Yep, we've already submitted the info for background checks. That means the buyer must have attended BD 2002, 2003, or 2004.

More info on switching passes is HERE
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

My friend isn't going to make it to BD this year since he is leaving for bootcamp. He is in the first group and I am in the 2nd I beleive. Can I take his slot since I got a background check from registering this year?

Greenie in training.

can i trade my 3 group pass for one in the 1st or 2nd group?

if not no biggie
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

No switching of groups is permitted, unless you want to jump with a later group. It just gets way too complicated to be constantly switching jumpers around everyday. Plus, your badge color dictates your jump order and we've already started making badges.

If you wanna jump early, ride out on the boom truck with us at 6:30am. More info on this at BD. Cya.

can i trade my 3 group pass for one in the 1st or 2nd group?

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I am down with that... ready to lend a hand
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Plus, your badge color dictates your jump order and we've already started making badges.

We bring our pricture with us to registration like last year right? Or do we have to send it in this year?

This is from the Jumper Requirements page where you bought your jump pass:

Jumpers are required to bring a 2x2 photo (head shot) to the onsite Bridge Day registration. This photo will be used to make your ID badge, as required by the State of West Virginia.

Just click on the BASE428 link to the left. My email addy is in there. I just hate having to check my own email AND dz.com email. I have my own webhosting company now and having to check separate email accounts isn't productive.