boachanoff

loic's videos

Just seen another clip from the Exteme Week in Voss Valley this summer. It is on skydivingmovies.com I believe.

Wing suit footage along cliff then turning to go between two peaks and into the valley.

Loic's footage is always good! Missed seeing his new stuff in Gap, hope the new Sould Flyers release will be out some time soon.

This footage is from the commercialy available DVD Crosswind
Don't know if it's copyrighted/posted with permission?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Anyone else having extremly slow download speed? It is taking forever to download this.

Or I guess downloading everything at +300 kB/s is addictive ;)

I mentioned this earlyer...but I was wondering if these movies were posted with permission of loic/patric passe?

Just because it's basicly a copy from a commercialy available DVD/Video (definately one of the best videos ever!B|)?

See the whole thing, it's called Crosswind
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Just seen another clip from the Exteme Week in Voss Valley or North Norway this summer. It is on skydivingmovies.com I believe.

It's not crosswind I am chatting about.

It was the Extreme Week in Voss Valley, this summer, 2005.
Has him jumping smoke and flying next to cliffs.

Really really good footage.

As for posting videos with out permission, I was wondering what a sat. company thinks about a major advert here in the UK of Loic....wonder if they bought the footage off him....:o

I think Loic sold rights to that video. They got the footage and gave it to a company that produced the DVD. That's what I remember him saying.

Kris.

Think you got me wrong.:)
Video of Loic with wing suit near cliffs in Voss = bad ass
(that is someone's posting / cut on skydiving movies)

Comment to do with copyrights of DVD's / Films: No idea or comment about post referring to that.

My comment was referring to Sky TV using Loic's Soulflyer footage in a TV ad which is shown in the UK. It is for a package called Sky Digital.
They have probably paid someone for the footage, but not Loic....that was what I was getting at.

Anyways, base jumping and all. The clip I saw was wicked. Bring on the new stuff Loic!

1. I know the Voss clip was bad-ass....made me all wet and horny :SB|

2. I was talking about the url at the top of this thread...it's from patric passes' movie crosswind...just thinking it's bad form to post it if it's not legit.

Since the skydiving dvd bizz is already soo small, and people are copying dvd's via cd-r's like rabbits...even though at the same time they complain that the good ones are so damn expensive if they buy them (no wonder, if they only sell a couple of hundred world-wide)

I don't care about commercial films...be my guest....but the skydiving movie/dvd bizz is already so small, and it's so costly to make something as good as this (Crosswind), shot on 16mm and all.
I was just asking trying to say, that if it's not online with permission...that taking it offline might be a nice gesture towards the maker(s) who put so much money and efford into it...?

3. Soulfyers..it rocks....cant wait for the sequal..!!
I've seen footage from soulflyers on the EU channel 'eurosport', in between formula one races and such.....the mountain swoop etc.
I guess Loic sold it to them....cool to see it on TV and hear people at work talk about it (and how they still don't really like skydiving or, but would like to jump from buildings and stuff...and jump with a snowboard..:P)

Anyways...long story for a short question...:p
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?